University Stadium of Lisbon
The University Stadium of Lisbon is an autonomous service integrated within the new Universidade de Lisboa which resulted from the merge between Universidade de Lisboa and the Technical University of Lisbon in 2013. Although it was inaugurated on May 27th 1956, it only became a service in 1989.
The University Stadium of Lisbon is a sports complex within a 40 hectare green area, situated at Lisbon’s Cidade Universitária. Besides the honorable stadium and training fields, it also has swimming pools, tennis courts and multisport complexes.